As part of your Election Access Fund application, you will need to complete some additional forms. These are on this page.
If you are completing the online application, please download and complete these forms before you begin your application. You will then be asked to either upload your forms at the end of the online application process or you can email them to us.
If you are posting or emailing us your application, please download, complete and send us the forms on this page.
As part of your application, you will need to include:
- an application form (downloadable on this page) or you can do this through our online submission process
- a signed declaration form (downloadable on this page)
- a budget (downloadable template on this page, or you can create your own )
- quotes and or estimates for goods and or services required. You can upload these as part of your online application, or email or post them to us with your application form and other documents.
- evidence of your intention to stand, this can be either a copy of your email or letter to the party secretary stating that you are seeking selection or a copy of your public announcement stating that you are standing as a candidate. You will need to upload this at the end of the online application process, or email or post them to us.
You can either apply through an online process to the Election Access Fund, or you can fill out a word or pdf version of the application form, available below. If you choose to fill out these forms please post or email them back to us and ensure you include the other documents required.
To apply to the Election Access Fund you need to meet the eligibility criteria and understand the rules. This is a legal declaration to declare you are eligible to apply and will use the fund appropriately. You need to download and sign this electronically or by hand. We cannot accept typed signatures or digital certificates.
As part of your application to the Election Access Fund, you need to include a budget for how you plan to spend the money you are requesting. Below is a budget template in spreadsheet format that you can download. We highly recommend you use this template if you can.
If you choose not to use the template, you can create your own. You will need to ensure your budget contains the information included in the below instructions.
Please contact the Election Access Fund team on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 36 76 56 if you would like further advice.
You can upload your budget if you complete your application form online. You will need to do this at the end of your online application process. Please ensure you have completed your budget before you start your application. If you do not upload it, you can email it to the Election Access Fund team at email@example.com.
You may submit your budget in one of the following formats:
- Word document
- PDF document
If you would like to use the budget template, download the template file onto your device. When you have completed your budget, save it and include it with your application form.
For guidance on completing your budget:
Download the Word instructions for completing the budget template
Download the PDF instructions for completing the budget template
Download the Word instructions for creating your own budget
Download the PDF instructions for creating your own budget