Team Leader, Administration
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised team leader administration in the Enterprise Servicesteam.This role leads and manages a team of 4 permanent staff and a casual pool during general election years, and the primary responsibility of this role is toprovide administration support services to support the smooth running of the Electoral Commission's National Office in Wellington. This is a permanent full-time role based in Wellington within a flexible working environment.
Mōhouake | About you
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Experience managing people
- Solid experience leading a team of administrators that delivers administration processes to a high-quality and in a timely manner
- Knowledge of office processes
- Experience which demonstrates application of excellent judgement and problem solving including the ability to develop pragmatic solutions with successful outcomes
- Experience in the practical application of organisational policies
- Lead and manage the administration team
- Establishing, maintaining, and continually improving administration systems and processes so they are fit for purpose and support implementation of organisation policies
- Be proactive in maintaining effective relationships with external suppliers
- Work with managers across National Office and Enterprise Services to ensure the services provided by the administration team continue to meet their needs
- Forward planning to ensure the Commission's administration needs will be met during the electoral cycle.
About Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri | Electoral Commission
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and participate in Parliamentary elections.
Here's your chance to contribute to New Zealand's democracy as part of a team of electoral experts who design, build, and implement processes and systems for Parliamentary elections and referenda.
How you will benefit | He aha ō painga ki tēnei mahi
The Commission is building an inclusive culture where your contributions are valued, diversity is encouraged and a family-friendly atmosphere is supported. You will join a team who are proud of their contribution to New Zealand and are passionate about what they do. The Commission also has a generous Flexible Working Policy.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
To apply, please click on this link.
Applications close 5pm 5 October 2022.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
All new employees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide a copy of their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) when accepting an offer of employment with the Commission. If there is no MVP provided, we will discuss with you the potential impact this may have on the work you are able to perform for the Electoral Commission should the current situation change.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact email@example.com.