Senior Learning and Development Advisor
The Senior Learning and Development Advisor will deliver efficient, high calibre, and timely learning and development initiatives, to meet the ever-changing needs of the business and its people. This will involve identification, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of Enrolment and Community Engagement operational and change training, including designing training materials and delivery for business-as-usual service delivery, and significant electoral events such as the 2022 Local Body Elections and the 2023 General Election.
- Assisting with the development, implementation and evaluation of learning and development strategies
- Conducting training needs analyses
- Designing, and delivering quality learning content, materials, and resources, including e-learning
- Providing learning and development advice to managers and leaders
- Working collaboratively with other L&D staff across the Electoral Commission
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Translate strategy into operational delivery
- Manage effective relationships, both internally and externally
- Have advanced planning and organisational skills
- Problem-solve and demonstrate good judgement
- Be flexible and have the ability to multi-task
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission is an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand's democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions. The salary range is $95,345 - $128,997.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please go to jobs.govt.nz and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm, 29 July 2021.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.