Property Advisor - Corporate Services
As a member of our Corporate Services team, this role will be sourcing suitable properties to be used as Electorate Headquarters for the 2020 General Election.
The Property Advisor role will be instrumental in negotiating short term leases and any possible fit outs for various locations all over New Zealand. As this is such a crucial role we need a driven individual who prides themselves in on-time delivery and achieving outcomes. This role may also require some travel to visit the properties around New Zealand.
This is your chance to contribute to New Zealand’s democracy as part of a committed, supportive, and hands-on organisation.
- You will have sound experience in property and lease management
- Excellent communications, problem solving and negotiations capabilities
- Ability to communicate and negotiate on all levels to influence suppliers, property managers and landlords
- A track record in developing and maintaining strong, effective internal and external stakeholder relationships
- You will be happy to travel to locations around New Zealand if needed
- Ability to analyse commercial and property situations and recommend solutions
For more information regarding this role, please email email@example.com or call me on 027 528 4713.
To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1407204) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm Monday 16th July 2019.