Project Leader - Overseas Voting Project
Ready to lead a small team in an operational based role? Want to play a role in ensuring New Zealand maintains a strong democracy? Join a small dedicated team project team that is responsible for the provision of services to Overseas and Dictation Services voters for the 2020 General Election.
Fixed-term to 18 December 2020.
This role reports directly to the Project Manager Overseas Voting and is responsible for the issuing and receipt of votes from overseas and dictation voters. You will:
- develop the business policy, procedures, and supporting documentation for the issuing a receipt of overseas votes
- lead a small team to issue and receive voting papers for 2020 General Election
- ensure issuing and receipt policy and procedures are being adhered to
- undertake quality assurance checks at determined periods.
To succeed in this role, you will have a “can-do” attitude, with a willingness to be hands-on and the desire to make a difference. Backing this attitude with:
- being outcome oriented with a customer focus
- being a people person and able to build and maintain strong relationships
- having good organisation, time management, and planning skills
- being able to manage multiple priorities
- IT savvy – Microsoft suite plus quickly learn in-house systems
- making sound and robust decisions.
The salary range for the position is: $60,000 to $68,000.
Initially this role will be based in Wellington Central, but from approximately March through to December 2020, the Project Team will be based in Lower Hutt.
If you have any questions contact Linda Carkeek, at email@example.com
Applications close Monday, 15 July 2019 at 5pm.