Project Leader - Enquiries
This is a fixed term (18 months) role where you will responsible for planning, developing and delivering and improved system for managing internal and external enquiries.
- Plan, implement and review phases of the project life cycle; and
- Engaging with subject matter experts in researching and developing enquiries management methods, including:
- Across service desk solutions
- Information management
- Call centre functionality
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to lead a complex project through to completion
- Have a continuous improvement approach to work
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment where delivery is essential
- Have a high level of professionalism and cultural awareness
- Have excellent communications kills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the Commission internally and externally
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly
atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
For more information regarding this role, please email email@example.com. To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1424144) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 14 October 2019.