Project Leader - Community Engagement
In this role you will be focusing on community engagement and support services in the months leading up to the 2020 General Election within the Enrolment and Community Engagement team.
- Contributing to the design and build of the 2020GE community engagement campaign
- Contributing to the wider community engagement strategy
- Leading the selection and coordination of specialist services to engage with target groups (Māori, Pacific, CALD and Youth)
- Identifying support services and resources require to deliver community engagement events
- Working with Voting Services to identify opportunities to use AVP sites for community engagement and enrolment prior to the advance voting period
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager Community Engagement to deliver other engagement events leading up to the GE specific events
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have a sound working knowledge of MS systems and strong keyboard skills
- Be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to work independently and to show guided initiative
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Have a high level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Have a strong planning, analysis and relationship management skills, supported by solid decision-making
The salary range for the position is $65,010 - $76,482.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close at 5pm, Monday 15 July 2019.