- Coordinating projects from inception to completion,
- Schedule management, tracking and maintaining projects documentation; and
- Providing timely, efficient, and quality support to the Enrolment and Community Engagement Project Managers.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Experience in successfully coordinating a number of large and complex projects,
- Relationship management skills and ability to work in a team,
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task; and
- Problem analysis skills and good judgement.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission is an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role, please go to jobs.govt .nz (https://jobs.govt.nz/jobs/NZ-1572891) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm, Friday, 15 October 2021.