Be part of one of the biggest regular events held in New Zealand! Here’s your chance to contribute to New Zealand’s democracy by being part of the team working on the significant work programme required to deliver the 2020 General Election.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Programme Administrator to support the 2020 General Election Programme Manager. Ideally the successful candidate will have strong programme or project coordination experience in the following areas:
- Coordinating and collating information related to the suite of work programme projects.
- Preparing timely and accurate status reports, meeting agendas and minutes, and other programme related correspondence and documentation.
- Engaging with internal stakeholders, facilitating communication between them and the programme team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong written and documentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and liaison skills
- A strong attention to details
- Experience with project managing methodology, ideally PRINCE2.
Salary range for the position is $50,121 - $67,810.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Adele Gibson, Principal Advisor – Voting Services at email@example.com
Application closes on 15 July 2019 at 5pm.