Logistics & Supplies Manager - Overseas Operations
About the role | Mō tēnei tūranga mahi
The Logistics & Supplies Manager, Overseas Operations will work closely with the Overseas Operations Manager to deliver successful voting services to overseas voters for the 2023 General Election.
About you | Mōhou ake
We are seeking candidates with experience in operational logistics and/or supplies management to take on an exciting and varied role within a team that is supportive, hands on and committed to delivering a high-quality election.
- Managing the effectiveness of the logisticsand supplies within the Overseas Operation
- Planning the logistics and supplies operation for the delivery of overseas voting services.
- Managing the day-to-day details of delivering overseas voting services, including ensuring the secure distribution and receipt of voting materials.
- Assisting the Overseas Operations Manager to build a collaborative, effective cohesive and high performing teamTo be successful in this role you need to demonstrate:
To be successful in this role you need to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in logistics and operational support
- Excellent communication and people skills
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow National policies and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of flexibility, ability to multitask and display commonsense
- Flexibility to work extended hours including some weekends during busy periods
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
Here's your chance to contribute to New Zealand's democracy as part of a team of that designs, builds and implements voting services for general elections.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued, and we welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, orientations and identities. We want to provide a flexible working environment where everyone feels valued and supported. We are happy to discuss what works for you. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
What's next? | He aha e whai ake nei
You will find the job description and how to apply by following the link here: NZ Government Jobs
For more information please email Recruitment@elections.govt.nz
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.
All new employees are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. You may disclose your vaccination status to your manager on a voluntary basis.