Financial Analyst and Planner
The Financial Analyst and Planner will work closely with and engage business unit managers to enable financial well-being for all operational business functions through the provision of financial projections, analyses, cost identification and allocation and fit-for-purpose budgetary services.
- Sound judgement and making thorough recommendations for enhancements
- Being seen and accepted as a highly trustworthy team leader fostering collaboration, the sharing of ideas, influencing behaviours and decisions, and nurturing teamwork and performance
- Reporting against the Commission’s financial accountability documents.
To be successful in this role you need the following:
- Chartered Accountant qualification is required
- Ability to translate strategy into operational delivery
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Effectual relationship management skills and ability to lead and work with a team
- Problem analysis skills and sound judgement
- High level of flexibility and ability to multi-task.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission has an inclusive strength-focused culture where diversity and inclusion are encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is and support a family-friendly work environment. You will be part of a team who are here to promote participation and understanding and is passionate about making people’s voices heard.
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections. We are an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
To apply for this role please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1512100) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Alternatively, a job description and application form are available by emailing email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday, 24 February 2021.
You must be legally allowed to work in New Zealand.