Electoral Administrative Assistants - Invercargill
We are seeking to engage Electoral Administrative Assistants to work under the direction of the Registrar of Electors in Invercargill. The successful applicants will work on a casual basis and must be available from early March.
You will be responsible for a range of administration tasks, ranging from opening mail to data entry. We welcome applications from a variety of people who:
- have strong data entry and administration skills
- have a good standard of English and communication skills
- are organised and methodical with good attention to detail
- take ownership and responsibility for tasks given
- have absolute integrity and confidentiality
To apply for this role please go to
Job number 1447340
A job description and application form is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close at 5pm 19 February 2020.