Coordinator, People & Culture
An excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to provide high level administrative support to the People and Culture team within the Electoral Commission.
- Support the P&C team and Electoral Commission managers recruiting for the next general election
- Provide administrative support including recruitment, induction, performance, and remuneration, learning and development
- Coordinate and support the implementation of OD initiatives
- Coordinate and support the implementation of learning programmes and initiatives, including the administration of the Learning Management System
- Support the administration of the fortnightly payroll
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience in a similar role - Generalist Human Resources Coordination
- Exposure to various HR functions
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to deal with people of all levels within the organisation
- A high level of computer literacy including Windows, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Teams
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple requirements simultaneously from team members
- Experience having worked in the Public Sector would be an advantage but not necessary
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission is an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand's democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referenda.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
How to Apply
Applications are being received via Seek, click here:
You can download a position description here:
Please complete an application form when you apply:
For further information, please email email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 15 August 2022.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ)
All new employees are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide a copy of their My Vaccine Pass (MVP) when accepting an offer of employment with the Commission. If an MVP is not provided it will be assumed you are not vaccinated and this may impact the work you are able to perform for the Electoral Commission