Business Analyst (Enrolment and Community Engagement)
The role will concentrate on changes to business processes, systems and job roles.
This will include:
- Data and Process Analysis
- Writing Business requirements and user stories/use cases
- Writing Correspondence and Business rules reviews
- Enrolment improvement projects
- Operational improvement projects
- Events such as planning for enrolment update campaigns.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have experience as a Business Analyst in the design, development and implementation of technology and operational based business improvement initiatives
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Have a high level of flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
About the Electoral Commission | Te Kaitiaki Take Kōwhiri
The Electoral Commission wants every New Zealander to trust, value and take part in parliamentary elections.
We are an independent Crown Entity who works with and through communities to inform, engage and educate New Zealanders about the value of participation, make it easy for them to enrol and vote, promote understanding of New Zealand’s democratic processes, and deliver parliamentary elections and referendums.
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere. You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do. We offer a competitive salary and flexible working conditions.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this role, please go to https://jobs.govt.nz/jobs/NZ-1567498 and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 24 September 2021.