Business Analyst - IT
This is a two-year contract where you will play a key part in ensuring effective business operations through well focused planning and delivery of the requirements for a successful General Election 2020.
The roles will concentrate on changes to business processes and systems, and will assist with:
- The analysis, design and testing of business processes to identify improvements and coordinate reengineering projects incorporating technology
- Assist in developing and reviewing User Guides
- Writing epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Peer review specialist software knowledgebase articles
- The delivery of key Commission technology projects via the gathering of requirements, creation of processes and procedures including the guiding of implementation.
To be successful in these roles you will need to:
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build and maintain excellent internal and external relationships
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy connecting and collaborating with people to build and maintain relationships
- Have the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have knowledge/awareness of different cultures
- Security experience would be advantageous but not essential – C&A, Risk, NZISM etc
Why join the Electoral Commission?
The Commission is building an inclusive strength focussed culture where diversity is encouraged and valued. We understand how important family is; therefore, we support a family-friendly atmosphere.
You will join a team who are here for the right reasons, and we are passionate about what we do.
For more information regarding this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.
To apply for this role, please go to www.jobs.govt.nz (job number 1424138) and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” button.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 11th October 2019.